Recurring donations allow your donors to support your cause on an ongoing basis. This demo provides the donor with the option to make their donation a subscription as well as customize the giving frequency
Contribute by Making a Tax-Deductible Donation Now
- You can change a life!!! 100% of your contributions go to the project.
- US$ 1,000 pays for 1 child’s housing, education, food, clothes and medical care for 1 full year.
- US$ 500 pays for 1 child’s education, food, clothes and medical care for 1 full year.
- US$ 250 pays for 1 child’s education, medical care and clothes for 1 full year.
- US$ 100 pays for 1 education OR medical care for 1 full year.
- US$ 50 pays for a child’s clothes for 1 full year.
- US$ 25 pays for a child’s schoolbag, shoes and school uniform for 1 full year.
You can make donations by check to Child | Literacy, Inc. and mail it to the following address:
Child | Literacy
201 N Charles St Suite 2406
Baltimore MD 21201
Questions? Please email your questions to email@example.com
Where is your money going?
- Your donation will have save a young child’s life
- 100% of your contributions go to our projects
- Your money will be helping young children by supplying food, school clothes, books, school supplies, clothing, food, medical care, and shelter in the following countries:
- The following table illustrates how important donations are to Child Literacy: